- Used OpenCL to accelerate some computer vision algorithm.
- A Part-time Job with My Friends
- Built a website with Flask (a Python web framework).
- PhD. candidate at Graduate Institution of Electronic Engineering, National Taiwan University (GIEE, NTU).
- Bachelor at Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University (Dep. of EE, NTU).
- Ranking 8 out of about 240 peers.
- DSP in VLSI design, linear algebra and 3D multimedia project
- Digital circuit lab (Mandarin Chinese)
- Mandarin Chinese: Native.
- English: Proficient.
- Japanese: Basic.
- Programming Languages
- Proficient: C/C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, Python, Verilog, Matlab.
- Non-programmatic languages: Latex, Markdown, HTML, CSS, UML class diagram.
- common Linux tools (grep, sed, awk…)
- Linux development
- Linux server maintenance
- Visual Studio
- Computer architecture, especially GPU (graphics processing unit) architecture.
- Parallel programming.
- Computer vision.
- DSP (digital signal processor) and ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) design.
- FPGA (field programmable gate array).
- Yu-Jung Chen, Yu-Sheng Lin, Hsin-Fang Wu, Chia-Ming Chang, Shao-Yi Chien, ”HD video decoding scheme based on mobile heterogeneous system architecture,” International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing 2013.
- Chi Wen Cheng, Yu Sheng Lin, Shao Yi Chien, ”Efficient Reconfigurable Architecture for MIMD Streaming Execution Using Permutation Network,” IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems 2014.
This website was created with react.js. I just knew react.js one days before I write this website, so the quality might be bad.