- Deep learning architecture design.
- Used OpenCL to accelerate some computer vision algorithm.
- A Part-time Job with My Friends
- Built a website with Flask (a Python web framework).
- PhD. candidate at Graduate Institution of Electronic Engineering, National Taiwan University (GIEE, NTU).
- Bachelor at Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University (Dep. of EE, NTU).
- Ranking 8 out of about 240 peers.
- DSP in VLSI design, linear algebra and 3D multimedia project
- Digital circuit lab (Mandarin Chinese)
- Mandarin Chinese: Native.
- English: Proficient.
- Japanese: Basic.
- Programming Languages
- Proficient: C/C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL, Python, Verilog, Matlab.
- Non-programmatic languages: Latex, Markdown, HTML, CSS, UML class diagram.
- common Linux tools (grep, sed, awk…)
- Linux development
- Linux server maintenance
- Visual Studio
- Computer architecture, especially GPU (graphics processing unit) architecture.
- Parallel programming.
- Computer vision.
- DSP (digital signal processor) and ASIC (application specific integrated circuit) design.
- FPGA (field programmable gate array).
- Yu-Jung Chen, Yu-Sheng Lin, Hsin-Fang Wu, Chia-Ming Chang, Shao-Yi Chien, "HD video decoding scheme based on mobile heterogeneous system architecture," International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (SiPS) 2013.
- Chi Wen Cheng, Yu Sheng Lin, Shao Yi Chien, "Efficient Reconfigurable Architecture for MIMD Streaming Execution Using Permutation Network," IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems (ICASSP) 2014.
- Yu-Sheng Lin, Shao-Yi Chien, Wei-Chao Chen, "Unrolled memory inner-products: an abstract GPU operator for efficient vision-related computations," International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) 2017.
This website was created with react.js. I just knew react.js one days before I write this website, so the quality might be bad.